Doncaster, South Yorkshire
An Excellent opportunity for an Experience Warehouse Person to join a well-established company base in Doncaster!
Established for almost 30 years, the business has grown and flourished over the years, offering a wide variety of services such as sales, hires, repairs and plant services, diagnostic safety checks and calibrations.
Due to ongoing growth, the company now requires an experienced Warehouse Person / Stock Controller to join their successful team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Receiving Deliveries.
• Recording serial numbers where applicable.
• Organising stock on shelves and
• Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects.
• Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
• Stock control of air products gas.
Dealing with a trade counter
• General standard education.
• Knowledge of administration practices.
• Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial.
Fork truck experience an advantage
• Good Communication Skills.
• Planning and organizing.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!