An Excellent opportunity for an Experiences Stores Operative to join a well-established company!
The company have a vacancy for a Stores Operative to work under the supervision of the Stores Manager in their factory in Knighton.
Duties will include:
• Receipt and allocation of goods inwards.
• Counting of stock and re-ordering.
• Ordering items for Projects and liaising with Carriers for delivery.
• Washing, cleaning and refuelling site vehicles. Reporting vehicle defects.
• Carrying out and keeping records of weekly vehicle safety checks.
• Re-stocking vehicles.
• PAT Testing of electrical items (training will be given).
• Able to work well as part of a team but also able to work alone and make decisions.
• Quick to learn and a good problem solver.
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week. Monday to Thursday hours will be mainly 8:30 to 17:00 or 10:30 to 19:00 depending on when vans are returning to the factory. Friday hours will be 10:30 to 19:00 but some of these hours can be carried out over the weekend, to suit the applicant
In return the company is offering a competitive salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|