£16,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a well-established company!
They are a leading Product Design Company that has been trading since 2009. They specialise in the design and sale of weather seals, garage door spares and garage-related accessories. Associated trading brands include Weather Stop, WS Garage door spares (The UK and European brand) and Garadry (North American brand)
The Company is looking for someone to join our team as a Sales Administrator. Working as part of our sales team, this role requires an individual with a confident and friendly telephone manner, an efficient work ethic and patience when dealing with customer enquiries. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail and will be computer literate.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years previous experience in a sales-related post. The post would lend itself to an individual with administration experience. The successful candidate should possess the aptitude and desire to work as part of a growing sales team as well as the drive to progress within the company.
The successful candidate must be organised, professional and polite at all times. He/she should be able to work well under pressure and within tight time frames.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Dealing with telephone, email and social media enquiries
• Responding to customer enquiries via live chat and email
• Securing new customers / sales
• Processing telephone, fax and email orders
• Producing quotations and pro-forma invoices
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Uploading tracking information
• Booking courier consignments
• Performing stock-checks
Skills, interests and qualities:
• An organised approach and excellent time management skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Very good computer literacy and keyboard skills
• An excellent level of English (both written and spoken)
• Good numeracy skills
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• A knowledge of e-commerce trading
• An exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
• A high level of enthusiasm
• A willingness to learn and develop skills within a work environment
• An excellent telephone manner
• The ability to work efficiently with other members of staff and business associates
• A friendly and polite manner
This is a full-time position and in return the company offers a professional working environment, which is friendly and allows opportunities for professional development, In addition to this they also offer:
• Salary of £16,500 Per Year
• A company pension scheme
• Career progression opportunities
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
£16,000 Per Annum
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|