Commercial Catering Engineer
An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to join a well-established company based in Aberdeen.
The Role: Commercial Catering Engineer
Working as part of the Catering Maintenance Team to assist with the installation, maintenance and servicing of a wide range of commercial catering equipment. Work will be carried out within various environments.
• Service, maintain and repair commercial catering equipment.
• Fault finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment.
• Performs all duties in a positive and professional manner and assists in the promotion of a productive team environment.
• Maintain personal productivity and quality standards that enable the company to continue to provide an excellent service to their clients.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent customer facing skills.
• Motivated and enthusiastic.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• A reasonable level of physical fitness, as the work can involve stretching, bending, kneeling and long periods of standing.
• Familiar with Health and Safety requirements.
• Comcat 1,2,3,5.
• LPG (would be an advantage)
• Relevant Electrical Qualification.
• Refrigeration Qualifications (would be an advantage).
• Minimum 1 year recent experience working on commercial catering equipment.
• Willing to work overtime and weekends.
• Driving License
• Fault Finding – 1 Year Required
• Electrical – 1 Year Required
• Comcat 1,2,3,5 – 1 Year Required
In return the company is offering a competitive salary
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|