An Excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join a well-established company base in Torfaen!
The Role: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Working for a successful precision engineering company, they are looking to expand their team with the appointment of a number of CNC Programmer/Setters.
The CNC Programmers will be responsible for the Programming, Setting and Operating of a range of CNC machines using primarily either Fanuc (for Milling) or Mazatrol (for Turning) programming languages.
• Prepare, set and operate CNC machines to perform required tasks such as drilling, turning, milling etc.
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the required result by reading engineering drawings etc.
• Translate instructions into computer commands to enable the machines to perform the correct functions.
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
• Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
• Experience as a CNC Programmer/Setter.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering documents and drawings.
• Skill in programming, setting and operating CNC machinery, tooling and precision measurement equipment.
• Mechanical aptitude.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary.
Free On-site parking
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|