Cnc Milling Machinist
Stourbridge, West Midlands
An excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Milling Machinist to join a well-established company based on Stourbridge!
Established in 1969, The company has developed into one of the UK's leading exponents in the manufacture of tooling for a European-wide base of Aluminium and Iron foundries responsible for supplying components to the World's Automotive and other Industries.
The Company is currently recruiting for an experience CNC Milling machinist to work within a Tool Room.
This position is to work a Correa Universal Head 3-axis CNC Milling machine with a Heidenhain control although they do off-line program using Mastercam Software.
The job function is to size up the billet material before & after heat treatment, rough ready for finish machining & any plate work for the machine parts of the tools. There is also a need to perform any other operations necessary to produce the high complex dies they manufacture for the Blue Chip Automotive Industry with overtime available for tight lead times required.
• 5 Years CNC Milling Experience.
• Tool Making Experience is a must.
• Ability to work within a team and Individually.
• Experienced with manufacture of dies, injection moulds, clipping tools.
• Familiar and conversant with Heihenhein Software and MasterCAM is an advantage but essential.
• Ability to identify and solve problems.
• Able to work from CAD Models, or 2D drawings to produce efficient tool cutting paths.
• Highly detail conscious and focussed on producing excellent components, tools and form.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary and overtime.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/Attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Stourbridge, West Midlands|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|